Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Elegant Fall Card!!!


Hi paper crafters!  It's Holly posting, and I am sharing an elegant fall card with y'all today.  Whatcha think?  :-)

I started by stamping the elegant scrolled frame from Botanical Medallions & Banners (JustRite) onto some kraft cardstock.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Anytime Sentiments (Impression Obsession) right inside the frame, towards the top.  I knew I wanted to add some leaves at the bottom of this frame, so that's why I moved my sentiment up a bit.  I cut this framed sentiment out with a Nested Oval Medallion Labels die and adhered it to my card base. 
 
I cut a Mini Fanciful Flourish from brown cardstock and then picked assorted colors to cut several leaves using the Small Leaves #2 die set (Cheery Lynn Designs).  The yellow-ish leaves are cut from some paper that I used a Watercolor Distress technique on (tutorial from Technique Junkies).  I sponged the edges of the leaves and acorn, and then arranged them around the bottom of the frame.  

I love these deep, warm colors that signify fall.  Unfortunately, fall weather hasn't made it to my neck of the woods yet, but here's hoping!  :-)


There are two NEW fall bundles in the Classy Cards shop - one with the stamp sets Holly used and one with the die sets she used!  
Be sure to check the new tabs above the top menu on the Classy Cards website!  Now you can easily see the newest items in the shop, currently available bundles and gift certificates.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

No comments: