Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Holly's Zig Zag Accorrdian card with Darling Daisies!!!


Hi folks!  It's Holly posting today, and I'm sharing this fun 3D card with you.  The products from Classy Cards 'n Such that I've used here are:
 
Country Girl Border die (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Darling Daisies (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Small Angel Wing (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Exotic Butterfly Small (Cheery Lynn Designs)

I created the card base first, which is a Zig Zag Accordian card from one of the Technique Junkies' CDs (Fancy Folds and Motion Paper Crafts).  Then I added the layers of patterned paper and cut a bunch of daisies from the Darling Daisies die.  I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with the Classic Oval Large die and then matted it with a Classic Scallop Oval Large die cut.  There was a little space left over at the bottom of the sentiment, so I stamped the little flower (also from the Happy Birthday set) and colored it in with Copic markers. 
 
On the front panel, I added the Country Girl Border die cut from dark brown cardstock, and then adhered three stacked daisies onto that.  The middle panel has one of the stacked daisies popping on the side, and then I added two more daisies to the background.  I die cut the butterfly and then die cut the matching Angel Wing from dark brown cardstock to put behind the pale peach butterfly.  I used my fingers to fluff up the butterfly and the flower petals.  This card folds flat so it can be mailed in a regular envelope.  :-)




Thanks, Holly!    Love this cute card!!!  Those Darling Daisies are so fun!!  Grab yours now.  Click any of the gold links above to be taken directly to the item in the Classy Cards shop.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

No comments: