Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Debbie's Darling Daisies Birthday Card


This is Debbie with my first 6" x 6"  card. I love the Butterflies cardstock so much I just hated to cover it!

Most of the items for this card can be picked up from Classy Cards 'n Such:  
I started by stamping the JustRite Celebration stamp on Cryogen white, and coloring it with Copic markers and cut it out.  On top of this, I layered the purple designer paper and then put the Picot Edge Circle on top of that.  I stamped the saying from the Birthday Sentiments collection and cut this out with a Circle die cut.  These were mounted on designer paper which I then put on the Butterflies cardstock.  I love this Butterflies cardstock! Make sure you go to the Classy Cards website for a better look.

I made the flower in the upper corner using the Darling Daisies die cut. This one is a must have if you like the smaller flowers.





Thanks, Debbie!

Join our Classy Cards Yahoo! Group here for a 20% discount on an order of your choice and great weekly deals!

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: