Saturday, March 17, 2012

Belinda & the Cardinal

I love this little image!  She was just fun and easy to color. These are the fun items I used to make this card  that came from the Classy Cards 'n Such store.

Supplies
Swedish Spring Oval Frame Cheery Lynn Designs
Other supplies - Petite oval small Spellbinders die; blue, white, pink metallic paper; double stick tape; Copic markers; Cuttlebug; glue dots

I have been eyeing the Swedish Spring Oval Frame for awhile.  I would go and look at it and say "that is so pretty" and then not buy it. I wish I had gotten it a long time ago!  It is, how we say, awesome!  This is a must have as part of your Cheery Lynn collection. It does take a little time to get all the pieces out of the holes.  My friend, Sue, uses toothpicks. I use a T-pin.  Anything small and pointed will work.  I love the detail in this die! 

The sandwich I use for the Cheery Lynn dies with the Cuttlebug to cut it out is:  A plate, B plate, die cut side up, paper, Cuttlehug, C plate.  The sandwich to emboss
is:  A Plate, B plate, die, embossing mat, cuttle hug, B plate.

I then embossed the light colored metallic paper with the Scrollworks  embossing folder and then layered, putting it all together with double stick tape.  Finally, I added my flower with a glue dot.





Thanks!


Debbie 
Belinda is so cute!   Thanks for sharing, Debbie!!  Blogger is not cooperating with the formatting this morning.   You can click on any of the colored links above (whatever the color turns out to be!) to go directly to the item in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop.
I'm excited to tell you that we have just added glitters and embossing powders from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle to the Classy Cards 'n Such shop!  Check them out!!   The colors are luscious!!


And, in anticipation of the embossing folders challenge coming up next Friday, embossing folders are on sale for 15% off!   You can see all of the details here, along with all of the other great buys, or by clicking the Weekly Deals icon in the right sidebar.


There are still several days left for you to enter our current challenge!   Details are here.  We are looking forward to seeing your creations with Jenn's fun and easy sketch!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...







Pin It

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Ohh she brings a smile to my face! Very cute!