Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Chris' Challenge Card

Hello Everyone,

This is Chrissy D here. Welcome to the Classy Cards 'n Such Blog! Today I am sharing my CHALLENGE CARD! This week's challenge is ANYTHING GOES! I hope you will join us. You can see the entire Design Team's challenge cards HERE.

Here are the details for my card.  It measures 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" using green Core'dinations cardstock, layered with peach Core'dinations and soft yellow cardstock that is smooth.   I ran it through with a Cuttlebug folder called Dots Embossing Folder.

I used the Blossom Three die and cut out four layers using the varied sizes.  Using the Crafter's Tools, I curled the edges and then sponged them using peach ink.   I added foam pads to add a bit of dimension between the layers.  I cut out the Fanciful Flourish in the same green Core'dinations cardstock.

Using the Viva Pearl Pen in Ice White, I added some small dots in the center of the flower and along the bottom of the card. I stamped the sentiment from the Just Rite  Botanical Butterflies stamp set on to the Ribbon Banners Die.


I hope you enjoyed my project today! Thank you for stopping by!


Chris

Thanks, Chris!!!  Won't you play along with our challenge?  It really is easy!   If you have any problems uploading your entry, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...


Pin It

1 comment:

Holly said...

This is beautiful! Love the little bee on the side of the sentiment!!