Sunday, January 29, 2012

NEW CCNS Design Team!!!

I'm excited to announce the new Classy Cards 'n Such Design Team!!   Please welcome

Holly Brown

Chris Dickinson

Debbie Ebat


Jennipher Lowery and Linda Gibson will continue to wow us with their cards, too!  Beginning the week fo February 5th, we'll see the wonderful talent of all of these new ladies!


Holly Brown
Glitter, Stamps, and Ink
Holly lives in Texas with her husband and fur babies.  She has been crafting since she was a tot with a crayon in one hand and a coloring book in the other.  Holly loves creating cards and 3D projects with rubber stamps and dies and accessories.  She loves trying new techniques and experimenting with colors and testing out new crafting tools.  Most of the time you can find Holly in her studio surrounded by stamps and cardstock with ink all over her hands. 
 
Chris Dickinson
Creating With Chrissy
I am happily married to a wonderful man named Adam. We have had our ups and downs, but what marriage hasn't? We are committed to work through all of our differences! I have a personal relationship with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I have 4 beautiful children, whom  I home school. In addition to that, I LOVE that the LORD has blessed me with an opportunity to work with so many talented people and wonderful Paper Crafting Companies. Life is full and blessed!


Debbie Ebat
I have been stamping for 18 years, and love to try new things. One of the new things I just started is digital stamping.  I find it is as fun and as challenging as stamping.  And I love Spellbinder dies,  and embossing folders of all kinds. I love flowers and bling and Copic markers.
 
When I am not at work, reading or playing on the computer, you will find me making cards, which I donate to the ladies organization at church.  My style tends to be what ever I am in the mood to do that day. I do not use much designer paper because I want people to see the image and not worry so much about the background.  I have a blog and hope you will stop by to see it.
 

I can't wait to see what these talented ladies create!!   How about you???   Check in often or better yet, become a follower of this blog, subscribe to email updates or follow us on Facebook.   Links are on the left sidebar.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...
 
 
Pin It

2 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Congratulations to the new design team! Can't wait to see what you create and share with us!

Chrissy D said...

Congratulations everyone! I look forward to working with you all!