Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Classy Cards 'n Such Guest Design Team!!!

I'm very excited to announce the very first Guest Design Team for the Classy Cards 'n Such blog!!  Pati Olson and Jennipher Lowery!!!  These are two very talented ladies who have much to share with us.   They will each share a card (or more if they wish!) twice per month for the next three months.    I've asked them to each share a little about themselves. Please make them welcome!!!

Jennipher Lowery
http://www.jennipherlowery.com/

I'm super excited to have the opportunity to share my love of papercrafting with you as a Guest Designer for Classy Cards 'n Such over the next three months! I began papercrafting in 2006 and was an avid scrapbooker until this year when I began to focus on handmade cards and stamping. It took me some time to adjust to the smaller canvas of an A2 card but once I did I immediately fell in love with the convenience of the size and the smile a handmade card brings to the recipient's face and the joy it puts in my heart.

I enjoy working with all the pretty things a girl loves...lace, bling, shimmer, flowers and more. I rarely make a card without using some form of die-cutting, embossing, or embellishing. I hope I am able to inspire you with my creations! 




Pati Olson
http://www.shabbypati.blogspot.com
Wife, mom, grandma, great grandma.  I love to paint, quilt, garden and paper craft. I have been blessed with 6 children, 7 step daughters, 39 grandchildren and at last count 8 great grandchildren. Life is wonderful!




Favorite Quote:
  I will say of the Lord.  He is my refuge and my
 fortress: In Him will I trust. 
                                                                                  
            Psalm 91:2




Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

3 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Congratulations, ladies! Looking forward to your creations!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Congratulations ladies.

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Congratulations to both of you. Love the blog header here. Need to look around, looks like a nice place to visit. ~ Abby