Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Black & White Elegance!!!

Hi everyone!

The holiday weekend has passed and most of us are probably back into the work week.   I know I am!

Judy claimed her blog candy and I dropped it in the mail on Monday.   I told her that we would love to see what she creates with it, so I hope she will share!   I don't want to spoil her surprise, so I'll wait to post pictures of it until she has had time to receive it.

Today I'm posting a poll on the right sidebar that will be open until next Wednesday, July 13th.   I'm interested to know what level of cardmaker you consider yourself to be.  I hope you will all participate.  I'm always interested to know more about our readers!
  
Here are a couple of gorgeous cards that Linda made.

Click on the links to find the highlighted items in the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.


Linda

                         Supplies 
                               Bling - White Pearl/Black Rhinestone Strip
                                         by Want2Scrap

                               Paper - Esse Smooth Pearlized White (Neenah),
                                         stash                                        

                               Other - Bow-Easy, Cuttlebug, foam dots,
                                         Black Stampendous Embossing Powder. Versamark
                                         Inkadinkado Floral Flourishes stamp

                               Ribbon - Black/white polka dot, Cami Sheer 7/8"
                               Spellbinders - Classic rectangles, large


 



Linda

                         Supplies 
                               Bling - LeCreme Baby Pearls by Want2Scrap
                               Embellishments - Silhouette Flowers
                               Paper - Webster's Pages Journaling cards,
                                       American Crafts cardstock

                               Other - Grand Calibur, foam dots, satin ribbon
                               Rubz - Friends by My Sentiments Exactly!
                               Spellbinders - Fancy Tags, Lacey Squares

 

Be sure to hop on over to the Classy Cards 'n Such online shop where you can get beautiful embellishments such as the Silhouette Flowers that Linda used on the card above.  They are 20% off this month when you use the July20off discount code at checkout.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Linda!

Maria Matter said...

These are lovely Linda!
hugs

Jennipher said...

Beautiful cards Linda! Just love them. Very elegant.

Judy1223 said...

Beverly, thank you again SO MUCH...my goodies arrived today! Feel free to share a picture of what I received...I'm hoping to play with them this weekend!

Linda's cards are so pretty...I especially love the black and white one. Gorgeous!

Thanks again!
Judy